So, the time has come for me to open up pre-show commissions for Comicpalooza and Baltimore (which I’m sure you figured out by reading the header :P). I’m opening up four spots for each, which a possibility for more if i get done earlier than anticipated (not likely with Comicpalooza, but possible for Baltimore). Now for the details!
- All pieces will be completed on 10×14 Arches hot press watercolor stock. Much more archival, and heavy duty that the crap bristol I’ve all but given up on lately.
- $300 for greyscale (Copic), one character, minimal background
- $600 for color (Copic), one character, minimal background
- $1000 for “the works” – 1-3 characters, full color, full background (1 per show)
- Four slots available per show
- 1) Alan
- 2) Esteban
- Baltimore: — SOLD OUT (for now, maybe)
- 1) Chris
- 2) Todd
- 3) Josh
- 4) Ronnie
- These are full quality commissions – not the quickies I do at the show. I usually only open up a few spaces a year, so take advantage of these if you’ll be at either one of these shows.
- NO PORNOGRAPHY – Sexy is fine, i like sexy. I don’t like drawing dongles and jiggly bits flopping everywhere for no good reason.
- NOTHING OUT OF CHARACTER – Sorry folks, not drawing a Tony/Steve slash piece. Just not happening. Not out of any personal disagreement, but i’m not misrepresenting my employers characters 😛
- PICKUP ONLY — You, or a designated representative, MUST pick these up at either Comicpalooza or Baltimore. These are NOT “shipped” commissions.
- Payment must be made in full BEFORE the show to guarantee your piece.
- Money will be held aside in case the world caves in and i can’t finish the piece (not likely, but just in case), so that i can issue a refund if I’m unable to fulfill my obligation, but otherwise, no refunds.
- These are the only way to get color commissions from me at this time, since I no longer travel with color materials to shows (well, not extensively. I might have watercolor with me, but you know what i mean :P)
- Email me at email@example.com if interested!
Examples — Sizes might not match, but the quality will be the same.